Here we go the new Spring’19 features coming up..Sharing in this post which gone through and liked….
Salesforce Supported Browsers from Spring’19
From Spring’19 onwards Salesforce supports efficiently for the below browsers
Add Custom Resources to the Refreshed Lightning Experience Help Menu
- Everyone can now search for and see documentation results from within the Help Menu.
- The Help Menu is a one-stop shop for learning journeys, getting-started tips, contextual help topics—and now resources you’ve created for your org’s users.
- From setup in Lightning Experience, enter Help Menu in the Quick Find box, then select Help Menu. Title your custom help section, and then add up to 15 resources. Turn on Customize the Help Menu so users see the resources.
- After adding custom help, you can hide Getting Started, Help for This Page, and selected items under More Resources. The links to keyboard shortcuts and feedback to Salesforce are always displayed. As an admin, you always see all resources. Turn off Show Salesforce Help Content to Users on the Help Menu setup page.
Pinned Lists- Jump to important List views
Now we can easily switch to our favorable list views by just make the list view pin on any object Tab. To pin an unpinned list, click its pin icon. To pin a different list, select the list view and pin it instead. The default pinned list for all objects is Recently Viewed
Print Record Page
- On a record home page, click Printable View. The sections and fields on the printable view reflect the current user’s page layout.
- The related lists reflect the current user’s related list preferences. The printable view opens with the record details expanded or collapsed, based on visibility on the record home page. You can change visibility for all record details or for individual detail sections. Related lists are visible in printable view, and you can’t modify their visibility for printing.
Thanks Badges in Lightning Experience (Pilot)
Chatter users can now give thanks from a user’s profile, a record, or a group in Lightning Experience. Giving thanks is as easy as it is in Salesforce Classic. Click the Thanks tab from a Chatter feed, and then enter the badge details.
To Enable :- From Setup, enter Work.com in the Quick Find box, and then select Work.com Settings.
Suggest Recommendations and Offers to Your Lightning Experience Users
Direct your users to the best next step with the Einstein Next Best Action component. Available on Lightning record pages, this component uses strategies that apply your org’s business rules to display context-sensitive offers and actions, like an upgrade, a discount, or a service.
You define the conditions and rules that determine which recommendations to display to your users. This component is available as part of Einstein Next Best Action.
Resize Columns to Fit Your Content
If truncated data and unused white space in columns aren’t your favorite things,wave goodbye to them. You can now adjust report column widths in Lightning Experience report builder and the run page.
To resize a column width, hover over the column header’s right edge.When the resize cursor appears, drag the edge until the data fits right for you.When you’re done, click the cursor to set the new width
Add Two Groups to Lightning Tables
Lightning tables now support two groups.Previously, you could have only one.For example, this dashboard shows opportunities grouped by stage and type.
Faster, Easier, and More Intuitive Flow Building with Flow Builder
With Flow Builder, we streamlined the toolbox, so it’s easier to choose the right element or resource for your flow. For example, we consolidated the data elements and how you create variables. No more keeping track of whether you should use a Fast Create or Record Create, or which type of variable you need. We also renamed some elements and resources to be more intuitive. For example, the sObject data type is now called “Record.”
Grant Access to Records, Report and Dashboard Folders, and List Views by Territory
In Setup, select Territories or Territories and Subordinates when you create a sharing rule in Sharing Settings. Then specify territories. Only territories in your active territory model are available.
Add Sales Reps to Groups and Queues Based on Territory Assignment
In Setup, select Territories or Territories and Subordinates when you create or edit a group or queue.
Check Tasks Off Your List with a Click
Closing tasks isn’t a burdensome task anymore. Instead of scrolling through the Status dropdown list, sales reps can mark tasks complete with one click. Click to mark a task complete in the activity timeline or the task detail view.
Create a Follow-Up Event with One Click
Quickly reserve time on your calendar to complete a task, or create an event to follow upon an existing task, with a click of a button. Now reps don’t have to enter data twice because the key information is copied from the original task.
Click Create Follow-Up Event to create a follow-up event.